Friday, January 14, 2011

Oreo Truffles

For some reason I had it in my mind that truffles were hard to make. I was wrong, they are so easy! Enjoy




Oreo Truffles
from Kristy Denney

1 package (18 oz.) Oreo cookies (or Nutter Butters), crushed into small pieces
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
White or Chocolate melts for dipping

Mix crushed Oreos and cream cheese until well-combined. Either use a food processor or a ziplock and blend with your hands (a lot harder but all I had). Roll into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet or tray. Refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours (or stick in the freezer for about an hour). Using 2 forks (or a spoon, but forks always work better for me), dip Oreo balls into chocolate coating and place onto waxed paper to harden. Chill and serve cold or room temperature. Makes about 30 truffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment